Max Concurrent Sessions

Max Concurrent Sessions

s

has anyone had any issues or solutions to surpassing the max cuncurrent sessions with WinRM/EventCollection? I see these errors most of the day:

5986 HTTP/1.1 POST /wsman/subscriptions/573887E7-4138-450F-B759-5871876EA341/2 - 503 - QueueFull -

bjvista

spaz1729 - 3/20/2018
has anyone had any issues or solutions to surpassing the max cuncurrent sessions with WinRM/EventCollection? I see these errors most of the day:

5986 HTTP/1.1 POST /wsman/subscriptions/573887E7-4138-450F-B759-5871876EA341/2 - 503 - QueueFull -

Hi,
I've never seen this before and none of our customers have ever reported it to us either.  According to Microsoft (MS):

"To put it simply, the queue length is NOT the number of concurrent requests a particular app pool can handle.  It is only a precautionary measure to prevent the server from falling too far behind in processing requests."

But it does look like you can modify this setting.  This blog (albeit about Exchange) talks about modifying the setting in IIS.  It looks like Microsoft doesn't recommend increasing the queue to over 10,000.  There is another article here that has a few more details.  If you do go the route of increasing the queue, can you post your results?  Since this is the first time we've heard of this it would good to see the impact and/or results that happen when modifying this setting.
s

So I had to install IIS to do this unfortunately, I set the Application pool default Queue Length to 10K yeserday and rebooted. Today I am seeing this: - - - - - - Timer_ConnectionIdle - Im not exactly sure what that means but it looks better than 503 Smile 
bjvista

spaz1729 - 3/21/2018
So I had to install IIS to do this unfortunately, I set the Application pool default Queue Length to 10K yeserday and rebooted. Today I am seeing this: - - - - - - Timer_ConnectionIdle - Im not exactly sure what that means but it looks better than 503 Smile 

This looks like good news.  Can you keep us updated if something changes?  Like I said before we haven't seen this so it would be good to know if something changes on your end.
s

Welp looks like we are back Sad 5986 HTTP/1.1 POST /wsman/SubscriptionManager/WEC - 503 - QueueFull -

So do you know how this works? Like does 1 machine use 1 concurrent session or example if I have a machine with 1 Max Delivery Item would that be 1? Im seeing this across most of my collectors. 
GO