LOGBinder for MS Exchange 2016

LOGBinder for MS Exchange 2016

pushpendra.rathi

Hi LOGBinder team
I hope you are doing well.

I see that your website still shows that MS Exchange 2016 is not supported at this time due to bugs in Exchange, is that true?
* If yes, then can you please provide any reference to those bugs?
* Also I saw in one of the webinar from Randy that there is a work around for that, means it can work for MS Ex v 2016?

Kind Regards
Pushpendra
Tamas Lengyel

pushpendra.rathi - 3/5/2018
Hi LOGBinder team
I hope you are doing well.

I see that your website still shows that MS Exchange 2016 is not supported at this time due to bugs in Exchange, is that true?
* If yes, then can you please provide any reference to those bugs?
* Also I saw in one of the webinar from Randy that there is a work around for that, means it can work for MS Ex v 2016?

Kind Regards
Pushpendra

Hi Pushpendra,

Yes, that is true, currently we do not support Exchange 2016. There are many limitations imposed on auditing in Exchange 2016, such as the maximum number of audit log search requests and other such limitations, some of which restricts the number of audit log search requests within a given time period. If we come up with a way to work around these limitations, we will start supporting Exchange 2016.

Tamas

A

Hi,

I wonder if there is an update for the Exchange 2016 to be compatible with LOGbinder for Exchange?

Best regards,
Amir
Tamas Lengyel

Amir Dabboussi - 5/11/2018
Hi,

I wonder if there is an update for the Exchange 2016 to be compatible with LOGbinder for Exchange?

Best regards,
Amir

Hi Amir,

We are doing some testing right now, we will be sending out an update on this very soon.

Tamas

GO