Temporary Increase of SharePoint Server count

Temporary Increase of SharePoint Server count

james.johnson26218

Good day,

In LogBinder for SharePoint, I have a license key for X servers. I understand that if I increase past X, I will need a new license key after 30 days. However, if I temporarily increase the server count from X to X+2, for lets say 5 days, and then reduce back to X servers on day 6, will LOGBinder for SharePoint recognize that the server count has gone back down to X and go back to an approved license status, or will I still need to get another license key due to the temporary change?
Tamas Lengyel

james.johnson26218 - 1/11/2018
Good day,

In LogBinder for SharePoint, I have a license key for X servers. I understand that if I increase past X, I will need a new license key after 30 days. However, if I temporarily increase the server count from X to X+2, for lets say 5 days, and then reduce back to X servers on day 6, will LOGBinder for SharePoint recognize that the server count has gone back down to X and go back to an approved license status, or will I still need to get another license key due to the temporary change?

It will recognize that the server count is back within the licensed amount, so it will continue to operate normally without the need for a new license key.

GO