How do I change drive free space percentage for alerts?

How do I change drive free space percentage for alerts?

b

I have a couple of drives that will always have less than 5% free space. Data growth on these drives is less than 0.1% per month so I would like the warning set to 2% and critical set to 1%.
I am using the Builtin default subscription policy with the subscription filter set to builtin - Security:with noise suppression.

Thank you
Tamas Lengyel

b-stevens2 - 5/28/2021
I have a couple of drives that will always have less than 5% free space. Data growth on these drives is less than 0.1% per month so I would like the warning set to 2% and critical set to 1%.
I am using the Builtin default subscription policy with the subscription filter set to builtin - Security:with noise suppression.

Thank you

You can add an override in Settings for DiskFreeSpacePercentageYellow (default value 15) and DiskFreeSpacePercentageRed (default value 5). These control when to show a yellow or red health status respectively.

Of course, these will apply for all disks. Unfortunately, you will not be able to control this on a disk-by-disk level.

Another override that can be used is the ExcludeDrivesWithCapacityBelowGb. By default it is 0, meaning nothing to exclude. If you set it to anything greater than zero, let's say 20, then drives with 20GB or less capacity will be excluded from the health status checks. This allows you to exclude small partitions, e.g. for paging etc.

GO