Source initiated Subscriptions Heartbeat Interval

Source initiated Subscriptions Heartbeat Interval

Tom Stage

Hi All,

We have been having issues with our WEC Service being un responcive, and we think that this is due to High Memory usage, so we are as a test rebooting our WEC Servers once a week, this fixes our high Memory problem.

But now we are seeing that the Problem Server count is going up right after the Reboot, and it can take up to 4 days before it is down to the level it was at before the reboot.

So this bring me to the big Question, if our Subscription Policy says that Source Server should communicate with the WEC Server / Subscription every 15 minutes why can it take up to 4 days before it does that?

Cheers,
Tom
Tamas Lengyel

exts@jndata.dk - 1/15/2021
Hi All,

We have been having issues with our WEC Service being un responcive, and we think that this is due to High Memory usage, so we are as a test rebooting our WEC Servers once a week, this fixes our high Memory problem.

But now we are seeing that the Problem Server count is going up right after the Reboot, and it can take up to 4 days before it is down to the level it was at before the reboot.

So this bring me to the big Question, if our Subscription Policy says that Source Server should communicate with the WEC Server / Subscription every 15 minutes why can it take up to 4 days before it does that?

Hi Tom,

We would like to have a look at this. I'll send you a private message to set up a meeting, if possible.

Tamas

GO