Can't access Supercharger management after install

Can't access Supercharger management after install

jolson@clarkpud.com

I installed Supercharger with a local administrator account.  When I try to access the Supercharger website after installation, I get am "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error".  When I try from another account, I get the message "You have not been granted access to this application".  It seems like my local administrator account doesn't have permissions to the website.  How can I resolve this issue?
Tamas Lengyel

jolson@clarkpud.com - 10/15/2020
I installed Supercharger with a local administrator account.  When I try to access the Supercharger website after installation, I get am "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error".  When I try from another account, I get the message "You have not been granted access to this application".  It seems like my local administrator account doesn't have permissions to the website.  How can I resolve this issue?

To give a user admin permission to Supercharger, you can add the user to the local SuperChargerSuperUsers group. You might need to run an iisreset for it to take effect. Please let us know if the issue persists.

GO