Can I use a domain joined server to install supercharger?

Can I use a domain joined server to install supercharger?

geneva

We are planning to have a monthly report for AD audit using supercharger and Splunk for logbinder. However, I am not allowed to use the domain controller to install apps so they gave me a domain joined server that I access through remote desktop. I installed the supercharger there but having below error. My question is, why am I receiving this error? Can I use a domain joined server to install supercharger? 
bjvista

geneva - 8/26/2020
We are planning to have a monthly report for AD audit using supercharger and Splunk for logbinder. However, I am not allowed to use the domain controller to install apps so they gave me a domain joined server that I access through remote desktop. I installed the supercharger there but having below error. My question is, why am I receiving this error? Can I use a domain joined server to install supercharger? 

Yes, actually the server must be domain joined.  Please see this article for the issue you are having:  https://support.logbinder.com/SuperchargerKB/50142/After-installation-Supercharger-displays-Please-provide-credentials-to-an-existing-Supercharger-data
GO