Cannot Update Filter

Cannot Update Filter

c

I'm having issues updating the filter that I am using for a subscription. I created my own custom security log source type suppression, which is very basic and just filters out the common system created processes. I am attempting to apply that filter to my subscription for security logs and it notifies me that the command has been submitted. After that, nothing gets updated. I attempted to click into the collector itself and run the "Forwarder Analysis" and "Collector Analysis" commands and those commands are followed by an ERROR window that displays "OK". 

I checked event viewer > subscriptionName > XML and it has not been changed.

Thanks for any help!
bjvista

I'm having issues updating the filter that I am using for a subscription. I created my own custom security log source type suppression, which is very basic and just filters out the common system created processes. I am attempting to apply that filter to my subscription for security logs and it notifies me that the command has been submitted. After that, nothing gets updated. I attempted to click into the collector itself and run the "Forwarder Analysis" and "Collector Analysis" commands and those commands are followed by an ERROR window that displays "OK". 

Thanks for any help!

Chad,

Can you download the trace log and zip it up and send it to me?  Also, what version are you on?  We just released a new version this week with lots of enhancements.  It might help with your issue.
c

bjvista - 2/12/2020

Thanks for any help!

Chad,

Can you download the trace log and zip it up and send it to me?  Also, what version are you on?  We just released a new version this week with lots of enhancements.  It might help with your issue.
Hi,
Did you want me to post the zip as a reply? And I am on version 20.1.53.0

bjvista

Hi Chad,

I have the logs.  Looking at them now.
c

bjvista - 2/13/2020
Hi Chad,

I have the logs.  Looking at them now.

Great, thank you
GO