New Subscription created - Show problematic forwarders

New Subscription created - Show problematic forwarders

s

Hello, 

I have setup a new subscription and it seems the forwarders are having trouble forwarding events. Do you have any logs specifically i can look for. The log section on the console is not helping. I would appreciate if you can arrange quick call for showing what all the possibilities supercharger can be used for. I am working on a POCfor a customer and I think we can propose supercharger Enterprise version.  
Appreciate your quick help. Thanks. 

Tamas Lengyel

Hello, 

I have setup a new subscription and it seems the forwarders are having trouble forwarding events. Do you have any logs specifically i can look for. The log section on the console is not helping. I would appreciate if you can arrange quick call for showing what all the possibilities supercharger can be used for. I am working on a POCfor a customer and I think we can propose supercharger Enterprise version.  

Please have a look at the following article: https://support.logbinder.com/SuperchargerKB/50119/3-Troubleshooting-a-Problem-Forwarder
Also see https://support.logbinder.com/SuperchargerKB/50145/All-subscriptions-have-0-active-forwarders-System-Event-IDs-10128-10129

Yes, we can set up a call. We will get in touch shortly.

bjvista

Hello, 

Yes, most likely the issue will be fixed by the articles Tamas sent you.  What is your availability for an online call?  Please let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Barry
s

bjvista - 10/9/2019
Hello, 

Yes, most likely the issue will be fixed by the articles Tamas sent you.  What is your availability for an online call?  Please let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Barry

I'm available all this afternoon. Please schedule at your earliest. Thanks. 
bjvista

bjvista - 10/9/2019
Hello, 

Barry

I'm available all this afternoon. Please schedule at your earliest. Thanks. 

Edited
8 Months Ago by bjvista
GO